Estate Planning, Will, & Trust Attorney In Boulder, CO
Myers Law LLC is an attorney in Boulder, CO providing estate planning, wills, & trusts with over 22 years of experience helping clients ensure the best possible future for their loved ones.
As difficult as it is to think about death, it is best to get your affairs in order before that time comes. Making plans to deal with guardianship of minor children, possible incapacitation, end-of-life decisions, death, the distribution of your property after your death, and your memorial or funeral wishes is called creating an “estate plan.”
Our goal is to provide every client with competent and caring representation. Our estate planning attorney in Boulder, CO can provide the following services and more.
- Myers Law LLC is a professional will attorney in Boulder, CO. Get peace of mind of where your belongings, finances, and property will be distributed after death. Learn more about wills & estate planning.
Revocable Living Trusts (RLTs)/Inter-Vivos Trusts:
- As an expert trust attorney in Boulder, CO Myers Law LLC provides revocable living trusts and inter-vivos trusts. Common questions about estate planning.
Financial Powers of Attorney:
- Myers Law LLC can provide the proper legal documentation for financial powers of attorney in Boulder, CO giving authorization to someone to act on your behalf in financial matters.
Medical Powers of Attorney:
- Myers Law LLC can provide the proper legal documentation for medical powers of attorney in Boulder, CO giving authorization to someone to act on your behalf in health care matters. Learn more about probate & estate administration.
Advance Directives & Living Wills:
- Advance directives are important tools for everyone to have, its important to have in writing your wishes upon death. Myers Law LLC provides advance directives and living wills in Boulder, CO. Learn more about estate planning.
- For transferring property to loved ones upon death use Myers Law LLC to craft beneficiary deeds in Boulder, CO. Schedule a consultation today.
- For an estate planning attorney in Boulder, CO turn to Myers Law LLC, providing probate and estate administration services. Learn more about probate & estate administration.
Small Business Attorney Boulder, CO
Our Estate Planning Attorney in Boulder, CO Can Help
We understand that the legal process of planning for your future can be confusing and intimidating to a non-attorney. Let our estate planning attorney in Boulder, CO guide you through the process, every step of the way. It is our pleasure to provide you with personalized service and attention.
Contact an Attorney Today
Call today for an initial case evaluation. We look forward to assisting you.